- Rishikesh – Have fun while rafting in thunderous rapids of River Ganga. Enjoy bungee jumping too.
- Goa – Get your hands-on Jet ski, Flyboarding and enjoy Scuba diving and Snorkelling in water
- Ladakh – Flaunt your bike riding skills in the valley and go for “Chadar Trek” in Frozen River.
- Rajasthan – enjoy desert camping with camel safari, hot air ballooning and Jungle Safari in Ranthambore National Park
- Manali – Enjoy the longest zipline in India along with rafting and camping in the valley.
- Auli – Skiing in the slopes of India’s best Ski-destination
- Jim Corbett – Face-off with tigers in Jim Corbett National Park
- Bir Billing- Paragliding in India’s highest paragliding site.
- Valley of Flowers – Trek in Valley of Flowers
- Sikkim – Climb up in the gorgeous mountain peaks
Bestowed with the recent title of “Adventure Capital of India”, Rishikesh is the most popular adventure destination in India. From River Rafting to Bungee Jumping, Rishikesh is full of adventures.
Some of the popular adventures in Rishikesh are:
- River Rafting – You can enjoy short as well as long river rafting stretches as per your comfort. There are 9, 16, 26 and 35 km Rafting stretches in Rishikesh. Get full details about river rafting in Rishikesh here!
- Bungee Jumping – Feel the adrenaline rushing through your body by Jumping off from India’s tallest fixed bungee platform, height – 83 m. Other activities to enjoy in Rishikesh are paramotoring, Flying Fox, Giant Swing, Zipline, Hot-air-ballooning, Rappelling, Cliff Jumping, Kayaking and Mountain-biking.
- Camping – Chill out from your city bustle amid the nature camps in Rishikesh. To make your stay comfortable camping here comes with all modern amenities. To enjoy utmost in Rishikesh choose a combo of Rafting and Camping.
The 2nd most sought-after destination in India, Goa needs no introduction. Not only in India Goa has its fan-base internationally too. Apart from Expansive sea, golden sands, vast beaches and cool party scenes, Goa is the water sports capital of India. It offers every exciting water adventure. Some of the cool water adventure sports in Goa are Scuba diving, Snorkelling, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Knee-boarding, Flyboarding, Banana Rides, Aqua Zorbing, Hot-air ballooning and ATV riding.
So if you’re planning for a dive into the Arabian Sea to get a closer look of beautiful sea creatures or Sailing in the air on a Hot-air balloon, Goa will never disappoint you.
The Himalayan kingdom Ladakh is a dream destination for every adventure seekers. Popularly known as the Land of Snow, Ladakh is popular for its dazzling mountains and beautiful valleys. The place is also close to the heart of every biker. Pleasant weather, stunning views, highest motorable passes and challenging roads makes this place a dream destination for every biker out there.
Apart from bike riding Ladakh is also popular for “Chadar Trek” i.e. trekking in the frozen river. Here Chadar signifies “Sheet of ice”.
The “Land of Kings”, Rajasthan is popular for its historical forts and huge palaces. Apart from rich culture and heritage, Rajasthan is home to many popular adventure activities. From Desert Camping to Hot-Air-Ballooning, Rajasthan offers a lot of adventures.
Some of the must-do adventures in Rajasthan are:
- Hot-air-ballooning – Rajasthan is the famous hot-air-balloon destination. Sail in the sky at a speed 15-20 km/hr and enjoy the surreal landscapes, huge forts and mesmerizing lakes. You can enjoy your hot-air-balloon safari in “Udaipur”. The cost for a 15 minutes hot-air balloon ride ranges from Rs 750-1200 per person.
- Desert Camping – What fun it will be to enjoy camping amid the Thar Desert. Desert camping in Rajasthan is a popular activity to enjoy. Watch the sun setting behind dunes, hear stories of bravery of kings from locals. The most popular places for desert camping in Rajasthan are Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur and Pushkar.
- Camel Safari- Stroll around in the nooks and corners of Rajasthan on camelback. Camel Safari is a popular attraction in Rajasthan. The most fun place to enjoy camel safari in Rajasthan is Bikaner.
Other things to do in Rajasthan are Dune Bashing, ATV riding, Safari in Ranthambore National Park, Camping in Mount Abu and Trekking in Aravalli hills.
Nestled in the mountains, Manali is a beautiful hill station situated in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Due to its cool weather and pleasant surroundings, Manali is ideal for adventure enthusiasts, couples and family picnics. One of the major attractions here is Zipline that is 525 m long.
Other adventures to enjoy in Manali are Camping, River Rafting, Paragliding, Bridge Crossing, River Crossing, Rappelling, Rock Climbing, etc.
Situated in the lap of Himalayas, Auli is a small town located in Chamoli district in the state of Uttarakhand. Auli is also a world-famous ski-destination in India. It recently gained popularity among tourists. Try out your Skiing skills on the slopes of this man-made ski destination of India. Other attractions to enjoy in Auli are Auli Ropeway, Gurson Bugyal, Auli lake and Chattrakund. Choose from full-fledged Auli tour packages to make most out of this destination.
7. Jim Corbett
If you love nature and wildlife then Jim Corbett is for you. Located in the state of Uttarakhand, Jim Corbett National Park is an amazing place to visit. The park has rich flora and fauna. Jim Corbett is home to many wild animals and species of birds. This place is popular for tiger sighting.
Thousands of tourists from India as well as from foreign countries visit Jim Corbett every year for wildlife corbett Safari. Get a closer look at wildlife here on Open-Jeep Safari.
8. Bir Billing
Situated in the west of Joginder Nagar Valley, Bir is a small village in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Also known as “Paragliding Capital of India”, Bir-Billing is a popular place for adventure seekers in India.
Catch the bird-eye view of Bir Valley covered with snow while paragliding from the highest paragliding site in India. Paragliding also serves as a major attraction in the valley.
9. Valley of Flowers
Valley of Flowers National Park is situated in the Pithoragarh district of state Uttarakhand. It is also a renowned world heritage site. The park has a rich biodiversity. Trek into the valley of flowers and enjoy spectacular views of Hathi Parvat, Sapt rishi peaks, Hemkund sahib and various other small river streams and snow-capped mountains.
The surroundings of the valley ensure you’ve got a memorable trip.
Located in the north-eastern part of India, Sikkim is a least populous state in India. Sikkim is popular for its gorgeous waterfalls, alpine meadows and virgin forests. Also known as “Land of Lepchas”, Sikkim has proximity to the Himalayan ranges which makes it a popular trekking destination. Its surreal landscapes and mountain ranges are what people entice about.
You should not miss out on the chance of climbing mountain peaks here!